Friday, November 30, 2007

# 21 Podcats, Smodcasts!

I initially started looking at Podcast.net. Before I could view any podcasts I had to download Quicktunes. Then it was fairly straight forward to use. I liked the categories search feature and I had look at the ability to browse by tags in the podcast.
PodcastAlley.com did not have as good a layout as Podcast.net - the searching options were a little less obvious.
YahooPodcasts seemed to be quite good for things such as listening to new songs by artists (just a short snippet but probably enough to decide if you liked the song or not).
I selected to add a podcast to Bloglines from PodcastAlley and it was very easy to do, just like RSS feeds were.
I think that podcasts could be quite useful in a library situation for instructional information/how to do things.

No comments: